Life's Entertainment

Life is filled with interesting characters and moments of hilarity. Here are the funniest, strangest and even scariest moments of our lives.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Is This What It Feels Like To Have A Baby???"

My Soul Sista wrote this one and sent it via email. This happened to her a few weeks ago.



As I was driving back from Texas to Fort Leonard Wood, MO, somewhere in the middle of nowhere OK, my son made the announcement that he had to poop. I told him that we were almost to Mc Donald’s that he’d have to wait, because there was no where else to stop. I was talking on the phone with my brother who lives in Georgia and often keeps me company on long drives via cell phone. By now… Turkey (he was born near Thanksgiving) is crying. I told him to look out the window to look for somewhere to stop to go poop. There was nothing in sight! We were about 15 miles from the next rest stop.

While I was talking to my brother, Turkey busts out with, “I feel like I’m having a baby!”

I bursted out with laughter…..

He says, “Is this what it feels like to have a baby?”

It was funny. I know it sounds cruel to laugh at a child that has to go to the bathroom so bad he’s at the point of tears, but I couldn’t help it! So needless to say, he couldn’t wait until the Mc Donald’s, so I pulled over on the side of the road, where I continued to laugh hysterically. As someone who has had to pull over on the side of the road and pee, I consider myself an accomplished on-the-side-of-the-road-squatter. As he’s doing his business, I coach him through the process. You’ve gotta make sure you’re not right over your pants, or you’ll poop on them. Blahdy Blah. You get the point. Every now and then there’s a vehicle that passes us. We are right off the interstate now…. I’m still laughing. My poor child!

He’s done, we get back in the car, and we drive on to the Mc Donald’s, because I had to go potty! Most of the rest of the drive home is me making phone calls to people who would answer their phone to tell them the poop story. Turkey’s a good sport though. He didn’t get too mad at me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home